G&G Combat Machine CM18 MOD1 AEG Airsoft GunEGC-18P-MD1-BNB-NCM
The G&G Combat Machine CM18 MOD1 AEG Airsoft Gun is a great choice for a low cost, high quality AEG. It has high quality internals and a polymer body, making it reliable and lightweight. The rail system allows the user to put on attachments, such as flashlights, scopes, and grips. It also includes four rail ladders to customize the rail system. The battery compartment is in the adjustable crane stock, making it easy to plug in and take out the battery. It comes with a 120 round magazine.
- Manufacturer: G&G
- Colors: Black, Tan
- Muzzle Velocity: 340-350 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
- Magazine Capacity: 120 Rounds
- Length Extended: 32"
- Length Retracted: 28"
- Inner Barrel: 275mm
- Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
- Gearbox: Version 2
- Motor: Long Type
- Hopup Type: Adjustable
- Weight: 4.4lbs
- Fire Modes: Safety, Semi, Full Auto
- Package Includes: One AEG, One Magazine, 1,000 BBs, Four Rail Ladders
- Warranty Provider: G&G (90 Day Warranty)
- Retractable Crane Stock
- Polymer Receiver
- Rear Wired Battery Compartment
- G&G Full Metal Gearbox
- Rail System for Attachments
- Flip-up Sights
- Four Rail Ladders Included
- This gun does NOT include a battery or charger. This gun can use a 8.4v or 9.6v Nunchuck or crane stock battery.
G&G Limited Manufacturer Warranty:
This airsoft gun is backed by a 90 day limited warranty from G&G. This warranty includes parts and labor through G&G.
In 1986, Guay Guay Trading Co. LTD (G&G Armament) was established in Taipei, Taiwan. From the very beginning, G&G Armament was a dealer of airsoft guns, action figures, and military/law enforcement equipment. Over the past decades, G&G Armament has evolved to become one of the biggest airsoft manufacturers in the world. With a global presence that spans into 57 countries, G&G Armament has made a name for itself.