G&G Combat Machine CM16 Raider 2.0 AEG Airsoft GunEGC-16P-R20-BNB-NCM
The G&G Combat Machine CM16 Raider 2.0 AEG Airsoft Gun is a newer version of the CM16 raider. It has high quality internals and a polymer body, making it reliable and lightweight. The M-LOK rail system allows the user to attach M-LOK rail segments to put on attachments, such as flashlights, scopes, and grips. The battery compartment is in the adjustable crane stock, making it easy to plug in and take out the battery. This gun is wired to deans but also comes with a tamiya adapter. It comes with a 450 round magazine.
- Manufacturer: G&G
- Color: Black
- Muzzle Velocity: 350-370 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
- Magazine Capacity: 450 Rounds
- Length Extended: 31.5"
- Length Retracted: 28"
- Inner Barrel: 275mm
- Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
- Gearbox: Version 2
- Motor: Long Type
- Hopup Type: Adjustable
- Weight: 5.14lbs
- Fire Modes: Safety, Semi, Full Auto
- Package Includes: One AEG, One Magazine
- Warranty Provider: G&G (90 Day Warranty)
- 5-Position Retractable Crane Stock
- Polymer Receiver
- Rear Wired Battery Compartment
- G&G Full Metal Gearbox
- M-LOK Rail System
- Flip-Up Sights
- Wired to Deans with Tamiya Adapter
- This gun does NOT include a battery or charger. This gun can use a 9.6v Nunchuck or 7.4v small stick battery.
G&G Limited Manufacturer Warranty:
This airsoft gun is backed by a 90 day limited warranty from G&G. This warranty includes parts and labor through G&G.
In 1986, Guay Guay Trading Co. LTD (G&G Armament) was established in Taipei, Taiwan. From the very beginning, G&G Armament was a dealer of airsoft guns, action figures, and military/law enforcement equipment. Over the past decades, G&G Armament has evolved to become one of the biggest airsoft manufacturers in the world. With a global presence that spans into 57 countries, G&G Armament has made a name for itself.